Wednesday, May 30, 2012

John 14:15-21 in the AeP Tyndale21 Version "If you love me, keep my commandments."

"If you love me, keep my commandments. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another comforter, so he may remain with you forever, Who is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because the world does not see him nor knows him. But you know him, because he lives with you, and will be in you. I will not leave you comfortless, but will come to you. In a little while, the world will see me no more, but you see me. Because I live, you will live, too. On that day, you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you. He who has my commandments, and keeps them, that is who loves me. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him, and will show myself to him."
- John 14:15-21 in the AeP Tyndale21 Version of the Gospels

No comments:

Post a Comment