Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Luke 6:45-49 in the Abbott ePublishing Tyndale21 Version of the Gospels

"A good man out of the good treasure of his heart produces that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart produces that which is evil. Because from the abundance of the heart, his mouth speaks. And why call you me, Master, Master, and do not do as I say? Whoever comes to me, hears my sayings, and does them, I will show you whom he is like. He is like a man who built a house, and he dug deep, and laid the foundation in rock. When the river burst, the floodwaters beat on that house but could not move it. Because it was grounded on rock. But he who hears, but does not act, is like a man who built a house in the dirt, without a foundation. Against which the flood beat against it, and it fell immediately. And the fall of that house was great."
- Luke 6:45-49 in the Abbott ePublishing Tyndale21 Version of the Gospels

No comments:

Post a Comment